Certified Advanced Doula CAD (MCU), HypnoDoula,
Placenta Encapsulation Specialist (PES),
The Bradley Method® Instructor
Certified Bengkung Belly Binding Practitioner
Karina is OSHA trained and carries a current food-handler’s permit for the state of Utah. She completed a comprehensive training with Placenta Benefits LTD and Bloodborne Pathogens & Universal Precautions Training. It is very important that you choose an encapsulation specialist who is properly trained to make sure your placenta is processed safely.
Please contact us with any questions after looking over our FAQ section.
To contact us, please call, text, or email (located at the top).
Where to start
- Complete the placenta release form located below. Once your submission and $50 deposit is received you will be added to our calendar
- Add a cooler to your birth bag list so you can store your placenta safely in ice until we receive the placenta.
- Our pick up hours are 9:00 am -9:00 pm, you are responsible for proper storage, handling, and safe keeping until we receive the placenta the placenta.
- Notify us when labor begins and again when baby is born.
- We can come to your place of birth to pick up your placenta the day of birth (or morning after, if baby is born in the night.) Or you can arrange for drop-off during business hours.
- We will gently and respectfully clean, inspect, and prepare your placenta, amniotic sac, and umbilical cord.
- Once it is dehydrated we will carefully grind it and encapsulate it in to pills.
- 2 oz tincture and the umbilical cord keepsake are FREE of charge.
- Organic Healing Salves, Organic Body Butter, and placenta art can be made upon request, for an additional charge.
- We will package your products with instructions on how to take and care for your placenta.
- Allow 24-72 hours for processing.
Did you know?
Placenta Encapsulation can be reimbursed by your HSA or Flex Spending account.