Where to start
- Complete the placenta release form located below. Once your submission and $50 deposit is received you will be added to our calendar
- Add a cooler to your birth bag list so you can store your placenta safely on ice until we receive the placenta.
- Our hours are 9:00 am -9:00 pm. You are responsible for proper storage, handling, and safe keeping until the placenta is brought to us.
- Text us when labor begins and again when baby is born.
- You can arrange for drop-off during business hours of 9am – 9pm.
- We will gently and respectfully clean, inspect, and prepare your placenta, amniotic sac, and umbilical cord.
- Once it is dehydrated we will carefully grind it up and place the powder into capsules.
- 2 oz tincture and the umbilical cord keepsake are FREE of charge.
- Organic Healing Salve, Placenta Broth, and Placenta Art can be added upon request, for an additional charge.
- We will package your products and send instructions on how to take and care for your products.
- Allow 24-72 hours for processing.
Payment via Venmo reserves your spot on our calendar.
The $50 deposit is non-refundable as we do not take more than one placenta at a time and is included in the total.
Please fill out the Order and Release Form to place your order.
Drop me a line
Let’s get social!