Where to start
- Complete the placenta release form located below. Once your submission and $50 deposit is received you will be added to our calendar
- Add a cooler to your birth bag list so you can store your placenta safely on ice until we receive the placenta.
- Our pick up hours are 9:00 am -9:00 pm. You are responsible for proper storage, handling, and safe keeping until we receive the placenta.
- Text us when labor begins and again when baby is born.
- We can come to your place of birth to pick up your placenta the day of birth (or morning after, if baby is born in the night.) Or you can arrange for drop-off during business hours.
- We will gently and respectfully clean, inspect, and prepare your placenta, amniotic sac, and umbilical cord.
- Once it is dehydrated we will carefully grind it up and place the powder into capsules.
- 2 oz tincture and the umbilical cord keepsake are FREE of charge.
- Organic Healing Salves, Organic Body Butter, and placenta art can be made upon request, for an additional charge.
- We will package your products and send instructions on how to take and care for your products.
- Allow 24-72 hours for processing.
Payment via Venmo reserves your spot on our calendar.
The $50 deposit is non-refundable as we do not take more than one placenta at a time and is included in the total.
Please fill out the Order and Release Form to place your order.
Drop me a line
Let’s get social!